Poor children often can’t access healthcare or other needs in spite of decades of efforts. A pediatrician who has established clinics for the poor discusses the problem.
- Dr. Irwin Redlener, Professor of Pediatrics, Columbia University School of Medicine and Mailman School of Public Health and co-founder, Children’s Health Fund
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)