People who injure their foot often think they have a mere sprained foot or ankle when they actually have an injury that is potentially much more severe and disabling if not treated. Experts explain the Lisfranc joint and injuries that can hurt it.
- Dr. Mark Hardy Balance Foot and Ankle Wellness Center, Lakewood, OH
- Dr. Bryan Waxman, orthopedic surgeon, Illinois Bone and Joint Institute
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)