A number of court cases have challenged the Constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act, and the federal government has always defended the law—until now, and a Federal Court case brought by the State of Texas. With the stakes increased, experts discuss what the government’s reversal means to consumers.
- Dr. Paul Ginsburg, Director, Schaeffer Initiative for Health Policy, University of Southern California and the Brookings Institution
- Timothy Jost, Emeritus Professor of Law, Washington and Lee University
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)