Summer is tick season, and tick bites are common. However, bites from a couple of types of ticks can produce paralysis and even death if the tick is not removed quickly. An expert discusses.
- Dr. Mark Dworkin, Infectious disease specialist, University of Illinois at Chicago School of public health
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)