Many people who have chronic recurrent sinusitis may have an allergic reaction to fungi rather than a bacterial infection. Treatments for the two are completely different, and in some cases, fungal sinusitis can be life threatening. Two experts and a patient explain.
- Erin Porter, fungal sinusitis patient and founder, EatPrayGetWell.com
- Dr. Donald Dennis, ear, nose & throat surgeon, Atlanta
- Dr. Joseph Han, Professor of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, Eastern Virginia Medical School
Links for more information:
- Erin Porter – EatPrayGetWell.com
- Dr. Donald Dennis – Sinusitis Wellness
- Eastern Virginia Medical School