Decades ago, psychiatric treatment meant talk therapy. Now it usually means drugs or cognitive behavioral therapy for an extremely short time. A noted clinical psychologist and author explains why patients are better served when talk therapy is an option for recovery.
- Dr. Enrico Gnaulati, clinical psychologist and author, Saving Talk Therapy: How Health Insurers, Big Pharma, and Slanted Science are Ruining Good Mental Health Care
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)